Monday, November 06, 2006

Times like these...



Its time like these, when i wish i could just hide under the blanket and just sleep for as long as i want and dont need to wake up and worry about stuff.

Well im kinda depressed and stressed. Stressed about exams. Depressed about some guy not calling me. Worried about being single because everybody around me is getting all sweet and attached. Havent had sex for one week, i think theres too much unreleased sexual tension inside me. LOL.

I hate it totally when he doesnt answer my calls/smses. what can he be doing da whole day? whats the use of a handphone then? well.. i just dont get it. I hate the feeling of waiting and waiting. Ive had enough. I will try my best to move on and not think so much. A guy who makes me wait, is he worth it?

I havent been studying much. i dont know what the fuck have i been doing really. Life seems like in a mess, but i do hope tomorrow will be a better day, a better week =)

PS: Does anyone watch Australian Idol at all? Damien and Jess had better not get out tmr!

When I'm lost in the rain,
In your eyes I know I'll find the light to light my way.
And when I'm scared and losing ground;
When my world is going crazy, you can turn it all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home