Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pre-Exam Stress





















Guys in trunks simply make my day!

Sigh guys, i have an exam tmr and its totally stressing me out. I feel totally unprepared. Well im about 70% done with my revision but i just feel so inadequate if you know what i mean. and now im sorta having a cold =S

On another note, im happy to receive comments from people on my entries. Im glad that people are starting to read my blog and what i write. And thanks to shaney, hes the first to add me to his list of blogs. and hes hot too! lol...

Well yesterday the guy whos attached (read previous entries) asked me to dominate him again. He was telling me to be rough and try to dominate him as much as i could. So i met him up and the game started. Thing is, i tried to be in control, but he wanted to be in control as well. I tried to make him do somethings, but instead, he tried to control the situation and make me do things which he wanted to do (eg: he liked to be down on his knees giving head jobs). I tried to control it in a way which he will like it, but instead hes now the one whos in control. I enjoyed the session because he was kinda my type of hot aussie but he came too soon before i could even fuck him. Damn. But i was kinda annoyed by the fact that he was the one who wanted me to dominate, but instead he controlled the whole situation.

Being in control is not my cup of tea. I would rather be dominated by a man. But on the other hand, sometimes i want to dominate things. I like to dominate some conversations, i like to control some situations to go my way. Im sure sometimes in life, we take charge and sometimes others do. But for now, im pretty much in control of everything in my life, besides the fact that sometimes im being dominated when having sex. Deep inside, i wish sometimes someone could control my life in a way. Im kinda needy sometimes and i wouldnt mind a hot guy telling me what to do in bed and outside. I want my man to make most decisions on where to go, what to eat, what to do. sometimes he would be nice and ask for my opinions too. I guess im more into the blokish kinda guy than the sensitive new age guy. But its hard to find guys who would take charge and be dominant these days. Even tops who claim they hate being fucked still enjoy being bottom sometimes. Well thats another story

I wish i could de-stress right now with a dominant guy on my bed... BUT the right thing to do now is to keep my books company!


4 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Dont stress about exams..that will only affect your performance! Just try to do your best. Take a deep breath before you start!

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need to thank me stud, I like your blog and the sound of you so why wouldn't I be interested in reading what u have to say, or look at the sexy pics...:P
Now behave your self or I'll whip ya silly *giggles*

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Bunsguy said...

ah shaney, how did ya know i like to be spanked.... *ouch*

 
At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home