Sunday, October 22, 2006

Role Play

Mr Kink texted me the other day. Mr Kink is into blindfolds, kink and stuff like that. I was in school and was having a long long break and he texted me and he told me he was around my area. Feeling bored & horny as well, i went home so that we could play.

He texted me:"I want to do role play. U buzz me in and be in bed waiting.. pretend to be asleep... i come in... undress you and fuck you..." I was hard immediately. I quickly rushed home and washed up alil before he could come up. I was preparing the lube and condoms and placing them beside the bed and he buzzed me. I let him up and immediately went back to bed and pretend to sleep leaving my door slightly ajar.

I could hear him coming in, putting down his briefcase and taking off his suit and then i slowly felt a manly hand on my ass and legs. slowly touching me all over. Suddenly i felt his tongue on my hole. It felt so good. But i had to pretend to be asleep. He turned me over and sucked my cock. I was rock hard and couldnt wait for him to fuck me good. He pushed his cock into my mouth when i was unaware. He was wet and hard and i knew he couldnt wait. He turned me over again and started lubing up my ass. He put on the condom and slided it in. He fucked me slowly and then started to speed up. I was "awake" by then. I was facing down and just moaning softly. He is someone who comes pretty quick and i sort of like that sometimes. When i started moaning loudly he banged me hard and came. He told me he was so turned on by my moaning.

I love role plays by the way. Kinky and safe role plays tend to spice things up. I cant wait to role play with him again!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Sherri Saffire said...

My gosh, what happened to the so-cute round butt profile image? Please repost ! We enjot it so much.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Sherri Saffire said...

Oh, and we really like Tina's cool URL item to that Twin Towers Condominiums Omaha place. Funny !
http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home