Saturday, October 14, 2006

Guilt?


HOTNESS! But this aint the guy im talking about in this post =)

I recently hooked up with a really hot guy (well in my opinion hes one of the hottest ive ever had in Melbourne). i dont see why he thought i was hot though. Well i guess beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I felt honoured anyway. Well heres how it went...

He very much wanted to do it with me, but thing was he cant. He was attached. So the only thing we could do was tease each other. I could tell he was a nice guy from the way he speaks and stuff. And he loved his boyfriend very much and was together with him for X years but have not cheated on him before. but we were both horny. I felt bad and i told him that its totally up to him and he should not do it if he didnt want to. But he came over and fetched me anyway.

He looked so much better than the pic. Seriously, if he was single, i would definitely want to date him. He would be a great boyfriend. He seemed nervous but i tried to calm him down by talking to him. Eventually when we reached his place, the action started.

He was sucha great kisser. He kissed and foreplayed alot. And i know he wanted me to dominate him. He loved sucking my cock so much. and when i rimmed his hot ass and fingered him i could tell he loved it. When i put my cock inside him, he let out a loud moan and as i fucked him he moaned softly. I fucked him hard and it didnt take long for him to cum. It was HOT sex.

As we were wearing our clothes back on, he said he felt really guilty. I told him not to worry and assured him that it was just sex and he need not worry because im sure he would love his bf even more after this. I could see GUILT written all over his face. I felt really bad as well. I was thinking what if i was in his bf's shoes, how would i feel? Would i blame the other guy or would i blame my partner?

Ive cheated before as well. The 1st time i cheated on my boyfriend then whom i loved very much, i felt so much guilt i had to pour it out to him after afew days. And it felt bad. Though i was being honest but i hurt him in the end. and i promised not to cheat anymore. But when theres a first time, there will be a second. Men are all lusty, including me.

I really hope this guy will not cheat again though. The feeling of guilt inside you is very terrible.

On another note, If i had a boyfriend like him, would i still cheat? I wonder...

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger brenton said...

i don't like being the other woman because I know how devastated i'd be if i had a partner who cheated if I believed we were being monogamous

Funny, the guy in the pic is the ex boyf of my ex flatmate... he's a nice guy

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home