Thursday, September 21, 2006

Cruised by speedo man


Well i got cruised in the gym today. After my workout i went to the steamroom and i was glad i was the only person inside. As i was enjoying the steam, this white guy in black speedos came in. His speedos looked sexy on him and his package looked kinda round. I couldnt help looking. However, he was kinda old i could tell.

He sorta muttered a hi and sat beside me. I could feel him looking at me but i just looked in front and enjoyed my steam. I did look at his speedo bulge and i got hard. After about 10 minutes i went off to the showers and he followed. He was showering opposite me with his door open. I teased him by opening up abit of my door and kinda played with my hard dick. His was rubbing his body and his thick cock which wasnt hard.

After i finished my shower i went to the locker room to change and he came out of the showers abit later. He was looking at me when i was changing and as i saw him in the lights without his speedos on he did not seem as attractive anymore. And besides, there were too many guys in the gym so i decided to go off. This is the 4th time ive been cruised in the gym. I wish the muscular young hot ones would cruise me though =)

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good sex to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home