Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My 1st post

Well im not new to blogging at all. In fact i have a journal over at another website. I guess its time i start a new blog addressing different issues. I guess my old blog is a place for me to write more crappy stuff and post pictures of myself and friends and also read other friends' blogs.

However, i hope that using this new blog, i can know more friends using blogspot or blogger, whatever u call it. Also i hope to know more guys who share the same passion as me: sausages and buns. Well every gay guy dig sausages (well dicks if you still dont get it!) but im a bigger fan of buns (butts) actually. I love guys with bubble hot firm butts. Seeing those kinda butts just make me wana spank and lick them (sounds gross i know!) I also have this liking for speedos, swimming trunks and underwear. Some people just dont get my liking. Just like i dont get why some people are into S&M or leather.

I love sex as well and also, i think outdoor sex is kinky. Imagine fucking in the dark alley or maybe in your car parked at some public place. The thrill of getting caught definitely feels great. Well i dont deliberately seek outdoor sex but when theres an oppotunity, why not?

Hopefully i will get used to blogger and will bring you guys more exciting stories and pictures.
Okay just a short introduction of myself before i leave. A 23 year old guy currently living in Melbourne Australia and loving it. Well shall blog more tomorrow ciao!

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good sex to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Karl Parkers said...

Here's the best bulge ever seen.
http://funtosearch-yesh.blogspot.com/2012/03/melanoma-watch.html .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home