Friday, September 22, 2006

Sex in a mini cooper



As ive mentioned earlier, i love the idea of having outdoor sex. Well sex in the car is considered PARTIALLY outdoor!

Ive had afew experiences but my hottest one happened sometime around a month ago. Well i chatted with this bloke from gaydar whos about 35 and hes in the military and was just having a holiday here. He was telling me he has a big cock, big nuts and he wants to pump his load on me. But he told me he had no place and asked if he could have fun with me at mine. However, my place wasnt convenient too. He told me he had a car and i told him we could have some fun inside. He agreed and i waited for him at the corner of the streets near my place.

He picked me up in his yellow mini cooper. I was thinking to myself, "Sex in a cooper, thats classy!" We were driving around and he got so horny he put my hands on his semi-hard cock. He looked pretty military with his shaved head and manly voice. We found this dark alley where he parked his car and the action started.

He loved guys to suck him off so i did it. He was getting all hard and wet. We took off our clothes (yes its quite a hassle doing it in such a small space) and i continued sucking him. I could tell hes enjoying it. He lowered my seat and pushed my seat back and laid on top of me. He touched my cock and licked my nipples. He fingered my hole and made me hungry for his hard cock. He put on a condom and some lubrication and into my hole it went. It was really quite painful as he was really thick and big. But before long the pain translated into pleasure and i was moaning feeling so good. It felt so good, i came in minutes without much stroking. I could imagine standing outside the car seeing his back view and hot ass pumping this guy hard and with that guys legs in the air. HOT!!! Later on, he came and i literally felt his dick pumping the load inside me in the condom. It was definitely hot!!!

We met for another 2 sessions before he went back. Sex in the car had never felt so great. You guys should try it someday =P

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good sex to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home