Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Have you ever came when someone is fucking you? Did u enjoy it?




PS: this is not me but i found this picture really hot i can see the outline of his dick yum!

I like the feeling of cumming when someone is fucking me. There were instances when some guys fucked me and i came within seconds after they entered me because i was so horny. Felt so good.

I still remembered i was being slowly fucked by my ex fuck buddy. It was his 1st time fucking me (he preferred me fucking him) and he was taking it really slow as his tool was huge. As he entered me from the back, i was slowly loosening up my tight ass for him and as he was fully inside and slowly moving his dick in and out, i looked down at my dick and realised it was very wet and there were loadsa pre-cum on the bed. I was shocked. And for the next 3 minutes, i was trying very hard to hold back my cum as he was gaining his pumping momentum. I couldnt hold it any longer and i told him im gona cum and without stroking, i came. I felt great =)

Would love to hear different experiences from you guys!

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous AllKindsOfFun said...

I'd like to massage your sexy butt for about 20 minutes, then masturbate against it for another hour (w/rest breaks of laying on your body). Talk about a safe, huge load flooding on to your great butt. Even a curious straight guy could do that, and neither of you would be offended.
The anal stuff just turns me off.

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good sex to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home