Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gym Cruise

This happened really long ago but it was one of the better gym cruises that happened to me.

I was gymming on a weekend as usual and before i went to the gym i was contemplating whether i should go to a sauna after gym because i was feeling very horny. I told myself if i could get a guy at the gym how good it would be but its kinda impossible because most of the gym guys are straight i reckon.

Anyway i went to the gym and continued my workout and towards the end my gaydar went off as i spotted this gay looking guy working out. He was okay looking, well he looked gay. period. He tried to cruise me but i finished my workout so i went to the changing room and i showered. I saw him at the changing room as i was out from the showers and he looked at me again. Apparently, he finished his workout as well and was leaving. We happened to be in the same lift and we got out on the same floor. And we started playing this i-following him, he-following me game which ended up in the male toilet. The cubicles were occupied so i went to pee. He peed beside me and looked over at my cock. I looked at his and went to wash my hands. He went outta the toilet and headed to this external toilet which was for parents to use to wash up their babies or something like that. And i went in as well. He locked the door and the action started.

His body was so-so. Nothing fantastic but his cock was hot. Thick and long. I started sucking him and i can tell he loved it. After that, he sucked me and he totally loved my horny cock. He went ahead to lick my ass and i moaned as he put his tongue at my sensitive hole. I gave him a rim job as well. He whispered and asked whether he could fuck me. I said cool. He took out a condom and a packet of lube and started lubing up my ass. He slowly entered me and it was painful at first as he was sizable but my ass was feeling good after sometime. I bent my ass over as he was busy pushing his cock in and out of my hole. He touched my nipples and stroked my cock as he was fucking me. He pulled out after awhile saying that my cock wasnt hard enough and he thought i wasnt enjoying it. He said he was very horny and was going to cum very soon. He said he wanted to see me cum first before he shoot his load. I jerked myself off and as i came, he stroked his cock and he came. We kissed and put on our clothes. He was nice and i wished we could have fucked longer. Grrr...

Well i never see him at the gym since then but i hope to see him sometime again =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home