Thursday, October 05, 2006

My first 4way



I had my first 4way sometime ago. It started with a certain Mr G at the sauna. He had a really nice chest. Well i like guys with big man-boobs. Muscular bodies. Well we were playing with each other and i realised he couldnt get really hard. I realised he came earlier. So i asked whether i could fuck him. He had a nice round ass which got me so hard. I fucked him but he didnt moan much so i wasnt so into it. But kissing was great. I told him, i would love to see him fuck someone and at the same time i fuck him from behind. So we went to wash up and continued our search for the supposedly third guy.

As we were walking along the quite crowded corridors. there was this asian guy and another older caucasian guy who kept looking at us and followed us. I wasnt really interested but Mr G got into a big room and beckoned them to go in. The asian guy and the older caucasian started playing with Mr G. I could see they loved his body. I didnt wana join in. I just stood one side and watched. The older caucasian guy pulled me closer and tried to suck me. I stopped him. I pushed his mouth towards my nipples and asked him to lick them. They took turns serving me and Mr G. It was nice being serviced by them, especially when one was licking my ass and the other licking my nipples. And then Mr G wanted to fuck the asian guy but he couldnt get his tool in. The older caucasian wanted to fuck me but i rejected him. He was pretty big though. He went to fuck the asian guy and Mr G was so turned on he fucked the older caucasian.

It was hot seeing 3 guys fucking together. one guy fucking the other from behind. I went to fuck Mr G from behind as well and there u go, everyone was enjoying. The group separated and the older caucasian asked Mr G if he could fuck him. The older caucasian was really quite big. As the older caucasian fucked Mr G, the asian guy was sucking Mr G off. I saw the asian guy's ass facing me so i fingered him abit and fucked him as well. Seeing another guy fuck as i was fucking felt wonderful.

The older caucasian came in minutes. I pulled out and Mr G asked me to fuck him. He laid down and the older caucasian and the asian licked and sucked him while i changed a fresh condom (yes i change a fresh condom for every ass i fuck). And i fucked Mr G for minutes until i came. It was totally great. Mr G had not cum yet and i know he wanted to.

Mr G actually told the 2 guys that he wanted to be alone in the room with me. When they left, he kissed and hugged me. I helped him to jerk off and he came for the 2nd time. My first 4some was good in a surprising way. Thinking of it makes me horny now, time to jerk off!

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good sex to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home