Thursday, October 26, 2006

Too much sex?



I must confess that ive been having too much sex. 3 guys in 2 days WTF! I must stop this.

1st guy was yesterday afternoon. He was top and he sprayed way too much cologne on his dick area. And i kept smelling that scent around me until i showered. He loved pushing his cock into my mouth and sitting on my face with his smooth ass. He fucked me and pounded me in a doggie position and came. Well it was pretty much a fuck and go thing. There wasnt much chemistry between us. Well he said i had a tight ass though. Thats very true. 6.5/10



2nd guy was this early afternoon. He was sorta my type blonde and big. And he had his speedos on. Yum. But after some foreplay i knew he wanted me to fuck him. He loved the way i rimmed his hot ass and his ass was smooth as well. I couldnt wait to get my dick in him. I fucked him doggie style (yeh thats the default position for me) and i didnt feel much friction at first until he started squeezing his ass cheeks muscles. Turns me on more. And as i fucked him we both looked in the mirror to see how hot we were. We got into our final half doggie and half him on top position. It was kinda awkward for me as he was bigger size than me and he was like squashing me. But in the end i pumped him so hard he came (ON MY SHEETS). I was like FUCK why did u come on my sheets, well i didnt say it out loud of course. But he really came alot though. And he was nice to let me continue to fuck him even though he came already. 7.5/10

Well i went to the gym later on and Mr Kink texted me and asked if i was horny enough to go over for some fun. And so i went. (My wireless screwed up hence i lost the 2 paragraphs i wrote, shall summarise it then). It was mostly a similar ritual as what we did previously but this time round he took his time and slowly stripped and undressed me and he added some spanking as well. Ouch! And as he was fucking me, i suddenly had this idea of him covering my mouth. I remembered him saying my moaning would make him cum faster. I took his hands to cover my mouth and tried to moan louder. As im moaning louder, the harder he tried to cover my mouth with his hands and the more turned on he was. He fucked and he came. i sucked his dick after he took out the condom, which i normally dont do but learning to appreciate how nice it is. 8.5/10

Im having way too much sex in my opinion and i guess the only way to help myself is by practising self-control. But i get so horny whenever i wake up! Mr Kink told me he thinks hes having too much sex and he has sex only like twice a week! Well for this week i already had three and i think this must stop. Also, i must stop being a bottom, i need to maintain a tight ass! lol.

Do u think u are having too much/too lil sex?

6 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll let you know when I've had too much when I actually get some...lol
I think I work too much!
Welcome to blogging, am fairly new myself, great to see another aussie at it.
cheers bud
P.s (will add you to my blog list)

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look pretty darn hot already... :)
Someone taught me the flex n hold procedure years ago and I started doing it everyday, everywhere I was, whenever I though about it...

It is just a matter of holding your stomach tight for as long as you can and releasing (repeat often), you can do it walking, laying down, when ever you like. Everyone has abdominal muscles, just need to tweak em a little.
Or you could do the old fashion way (200 sit ups/day)...:)

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Bunsguy said...

Ah thanks shaney!

Really appreciate it and thanks for adding me to your list of blogs! You are the first to add me i think =)

Alrighty i shall do the abs workout as u have instructed!

Ps: added u too hottie =)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger whatev said...

I love your blog title - ha ha!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger whatev said...

Oops, forgot my answer...

way Way WAY TOO LITTLE!

*sigh*

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good xxx fun to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home