Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dilemma...

I was in a dilemma... but now ive made a decision!

It was between an orgy party vs a last minute concert.
Gay friend asked me to an orgy party. another friend backed out last minute for a John Mayer concert. I was torn. Ive never been to both. But well i might never get a chance to have a free concert ticket again so ive decided......

To the concert i go!

Well orgies are unsafe! Thats a good excuse eh!

Do you think ive made the right choice? If you were me which would u have chosen?



A hottie can always wait for me.... =)

7 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know how about taking the orgy to the concert...:P OK kidding!
Orgies not that I have been to one, but in a controlled situation I am sure they could be safe, just becasue there is a group of sexy guys getting it on doesn't mean they have to leave sensibility at home. *sigh* I want an orgy...I'll have to ask each finger separately and make it seem like a group toss

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'm in heat after looking at all you bloody fit hunk of aussie beef, I would have chosen the orgy.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Orgie mate...come on!!!!

music over hot and sweaty sex!

Just kidding....orgies are unsafe!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Cade said...

All I'm going to say is YES you made the right choice.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger ENVY said...

MMMM good choice! wait for me im coming then we will do an orgy:P

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Mikey said...

Have to be the orgy!!!

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home