Friday, November 03, 2006

Decisions...




Michael Vartan is fuck hot... what dya reckon?

Well im glad i made the right decision cause halfway throughout the concert, my friend texted me and said the orgy was shit boring. lol. i felt relieved. Well but im not so lucky all the time. Some decisions ive made in the past were shit while some were great.

In life, we have to make decisions all the time. Deciding our career path, deciding what to do on a Saturday night, deciding whether we should get together with this wonderful guy and even deciding what we should eat. Sometimes, we regret our decisions made but we cant turn back time anymore. That's why i tell myself most of the times that we should live for the moment. just go for it and take risks. how would you know you might not succeed if you have not taken that risk? So i say, do whatever you want to do and dont regret it later!

Geez my writing sucks. somehow my thoughts cant translate into words when im typing it out. So im sorry if you dont really understand what im talking about. I havent had sex for like 5 days and im feeling itchy. Oral sex few days ago was not included. To me, sex means hard core banging, sweating and pounding. Oral sex just doesnt do wonders for me. I think i have to learn to appreciate oral sex someday. Maybe i just need a guy who really knows how to blow. lol.

Trust me, although i talk about sex all the time, yeh i admit i have quite a high sex drive, but deep inside, im just a simple guy seeking love. Im not kidding. I was just chatting on the phone last night and i was telling my friend how people nowadays use the word LOVE so easily. "oh i met that guy 3 days ago and now im in love with him". thats infactuation sister. Maybe lust. My friend told me he doesnt believe in love at first sight. To me, it only happens in Cinderella stories. How i wish i was Hilary Duff in that Cinderella Story and Chad MM was my prince. But thats not possible. Anyway for me, ive only loved one person in my life and thats my ex boyfriend. I believe love doesnt happen instantly, love takes time to grow. So i'll never use the word Love easily again... except maybe when i tell some hot guy, "i'll love you to fuck me"!!!

do u think love happens instantly? do u believe in love at first sight?

I do hope i make the right decisions next time. Even if its wrong and i cant turn back time, i just have to accept the fact and look ahead. Have a great weekend guys, i do hope i get my weekend sex soon!!!

PS: thats not me below!!! =(


4 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger ENVY said...

Hot Bum! like the curves on the sides...they give a great grab:)

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Bunsguy said...

Nah they are not mine... sad to say...! Post ur bum pic too envy!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

You sound a bit like I used to be...sex...sex...sex but left me empty. I too was looking for love!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Bunsguy said...

NSSG - yeh i know when we are single, we tend to be like that. Right now, im not hoping for love anymore, if it comes it comes, if not i'll cum (LOL!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home