Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Real or FaKe Gaydar profile?








He actually typed this himself have a look:"IM BASICALLY LOOKING FOR A FEMM (NOT TRANNY OR DRAG) GUY.... I KINDA HAVE A THING FOR REALLY FEMM GUYS, SOMEONE I CAN LOOK AFTER AND PAMPER LIKE THE PRINCESS THEY ASPIRE TO BE! I HAVE A LOT OF LOVE TO OFFER AND WOULD LOVE TO SHARE IT WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE, IF I DONT REPLY TO YOU ITS EITHER BECAUSE IVE RAN OUTTA MESSAGES OR YOUR NOT MY TYPE".

Yum can i be your lil princess xav? But im not too femme though. lol. Maybe thats why he trains so hard for a big body so that he can be the knight in shining armour to save his damsel in distress.. Hes a bit too big though, but if he wants to spread his love to me, anytime baby! .................................

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm suspicious, in general the guys with the pumped body have the ego to match and usually no one compares to themselves so they spend life chasing the imagination around in circles...lol
But hey "I'll make cup cakes in a tutu if he's for real...*pokes tongue*
Loved this post, got me laffin!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Chrysogonus said...

Hmmm, I think femm guy can satisfy his dominating persona...

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good xxx fun to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home