Monday, November 13, 2006

Ran outta inspiration...


These buns qualify as tangy hot buns!!!

I've ran outta inspiration of what to write for my blog!!

Alright maybe not... Last night i had sex with this guy, well the whole thing was totally cool. we planned to meet up first and had drinks and see whether we liked each other. The thing about doing this i realise is much better than just meeting up, look at each other, start fucking, cum and go. When we chatted, we sorta understood each other better and had better chemistry in bed i think. Its like all the sexual tension is accumulated and released during a later sex session. Well some people however prefer to get to know the other party better AFTER sex. They believe that having small chats before will spoil the fun.

Which do u think you are? the sort who likes to know the guy better 1st or know the guys dick/ass/body better first?

anyway as i was waiting for a tram home, i witnessed these gang of hooligan like people coming down the tram and one of them got down and started shouting at this woman who apparently knocked into him. He was fat and drunk and he raised his hand at the woman. Her boyfriend pushed her up the tram and tried to shield her away from the drunked guy. Meanwhile, another guy boarding the tram just helped by trying to push the guy away and he got punched. I felt sorry for him.

But i was really impressed with the boyfriend. The fact that he protected her just touched me. Like, if i was in that situation, will my boyfriend chicken out and run away, will he run up and just leave me behind or will he be my hero.. my superman.. my spiderman whatever... I hope my superman will appear someday and make me fly with him over the skies and we'll kiss among the stars (eewww... lame i know!)

Have a great week guys!

PS: I didnt watch idol today due to some unforeseen circumstances but i do hope Jess and Damien will still be in......... Dean is just a pretty boy and i dont think i'll buy his album.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm it's nice to know who belongs to the bitz n pieces your about to have fun playing with...lol
Then again...sometimes you wish you had not asked for information when you find out he is a total freak...*pokes tongue*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home