Friday, November 10, 2006

Cheated.. maybe not.



Well i was supposed to meet this guy somewhere for some fun afew days ago. He didnt turn up. But i had my own fun. He messaged me afew days later telling me he was there but he was caught up with other guys. Fine.

And then this guy added me on his MSN and he started chatting with me, bla bla.. and even showing me himself on webcam. He was the young, tall, blonde and tanned kinda surfer guy.
I wasnt that keen, but he wanted to meet me up for some speedo fun. We agreed to meet up somewhere near my place on a certain afternoon. i textd and called him before i went, but he did not reply at all. Well i thought there was a possibility that his phone had some problem so i just went to the meeting place (it was only a 10 min walk). He didnt turn up at all. I was not disappointed at all, well maybe just abit cos i was kinda looking forward to getting into his speedos.

Have you ever experienced something along the lines of these? Its irritating isnt it, how some people can actually bother to cheat people to make them come all the way and dont turn up. Such fuckers seriously. Maybe they just chickened out. These people really need to make up their minds!

I finally finished my exams. Wooohoooo! Went to the gym today and i saw S, this guy i was quite close to sometime ago. He was a mini hunk then, now after months of hard work, he has become the big muscular guy that he always wanted to be. We used to go out and have sex afew times. He was very sweet to me. Somehow, i kinda got bored of him. Well after seeing his bigger chest and really big biceps, i kinda got alil turned on. But of course i didnt ask him for sex. I told him i'll catch up with him at the gym this weekend. Later on, when i was shopping for groceries at Safeway, i saw him again. He saw me and sorta whispered something and walked away. He was following behind this weird looking guy. I pretended to search for some food and pretended to bump into him. S dragged me to one side, and whispered,"im seeing this guy now, dont let him see us talking" and then he pretended im some total stranger and walked away. I looked at that weird guy he was with, he seemed dominant although my friend was muscly. That guy looked weird. Some asian looking dark guy, kinda old, with a tummy. He wasnt CUTE at all and i knew S digged cute hot asian boys.

I bumped into S in the toilet again. He told me he would tell me the whole story over the weekend. Well i dont really care either. Just felt weird why he would want to pretend he didnt see me at the supermarket. It isnt wrong to talk to friends even if you are with your date/bf. Maybe the date just has this jealousy thing going on. lol.

Well its okay that i didnt get to meet up with any of those 2 guys for sex. Its okay that S is dating someone else. Im just happy being myself and leading my life. I cant wait for next week to come... im going on a HOLIDAY..... its a secret.. tell u guys more next time =)

2 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant say that I have ever been stood up, but then I only ever meet up with guys I know will be there & are genuine, I guess sometimes it is hard to judge through a monitor, maybe I have been lucky...Bit strange with what went on with your old friend, jelousy is a huge barrier for some, been down that road & it is quite ugly....But hey have yourself a great holiday, wanna hear all about it too...xox

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, very nice blog, and cute pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home