Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bend me Beckham



David Beckham is in Australia right now. As i was watching his interview on television, i was having an argument with a friend on MSN at the same time. He thinks that Becks is a moron and hes not as good looking as matt damon or brad pitt and hes common and dumb bla bla. I argued that Becks is indeed sexy. I dont exactly adore/worship him to a great extent, but i do think hes a fashion icon. His tatts his sexiness his hair everything.

Its nice watching him play soccer too. If i was Posh, i would love to have sex with him every hour. It would be nice with him on top of me, as i watch him make love to me and get so turned on by his hot tatts. He will always be a fantasy.

Do u think Beckham is hot? Would u do/be done by him? =)

Ps: his sexy brit accent turns me on!

6 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

I second your fantasy..becks on me with hot tatts...yummy!!! He may not be smarty pants but he's sexy and I'd take off his pants.

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also second your fantasy; i beleive he is talented, because; he plays excelent foot ball soccer, he has a great wife and family, he is very succesful in making money and i also would love him to bend me!!!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Alfred said...

oh please? Matt who?!!?!? And Brad? who can't even act!

Beckie!!!!!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is HOT but that accent does nothing for me. He is welcome to open his mouth but not for chat ...

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Beckham is a good looking guy! Too bad he's wish Posh hey!

Jonathan

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home