Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Life



My life for the past month had been pretty good and pretty bad. Well the good part was i turned 24, yet another year older hopefully another year wiser. And i partied and had quite alot of fun with my mates in Sydney. Nah i didnt have great sex if thats what you are thinking.

Well the bad part was i fell ill. and ive been recuperating for quite awhile. When you are sick, you realise so much things about yourself and the people around you. People who really care for you. People who keep insisting that you should meet them for sex even though you are sick. Well and today, this guy whom ive had a wonderful weekend in Sydney last year and we like each other but he now has a boyfriend but we still managed to catch up when i went to Sydney afew weeks ago. Today he was telling me he missed me and i asked where his bf was, and he told me his bf was away for awhile. So am i just a quick substitute for his boyfriend? When i went to Sydney, he told me he couldnt meet me during the weekend because his boyfriend was around. And when his boyfriend wasnt around, he could meet me. I didnt like this kind of sneaky thing. What was worse, hours later after he texted me about not being able to meet me because he was with his boyfriend, i saw them with my own eyes.

His cute boyfriend was just putting his hands over my friends bum and standing so close, i just felt so disgusted. I asked him today whether they had great sex and he told me always. Then why does he still message me now and then saying he misses me and all? Why cant he just live a contented life with his boyfriend and have great sex and forget about me? I told him honestly that i think he should stop talking to me as much because he has a bf and it upsets me when he wants to be intimate with me but already has someone in his heart. Isnt that selfish? Greedy? I believe human beings cant have the best of both worlds. Either take one or give up both.

Ive not been thinking about guys for awhile. and i am still happy. I dont need a guy to function in my life. In fact, hanging out with my straight friends and my sibling have made me realised the importance of friends and family and how i should not neglect them. Guys are not everything. I miss the days when i used to have exciting sex and party and all but i guess now is a time for me to sit down, reflect, think about what i really want and understand myself more. Surprisingly, life without guys seem happier for now. Hope you guys have been great and i promise i will update more =)

6 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

You came to sydney and we did not meet??? You do have a wonderful blog and your writing is very good..very true. Keep it up mate...

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Bernard Gerr said...

Life's still great: You have a *very* sexy, round butt!

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Tasha Reynolds said...

Your website is getting popular in
Des Moines Iowa, since women love seeing a man with a good ass. Perfect roundness. We are sending images to many friends, who enjoy for the same reason. Would you be able to post a larger (250K) image of same pose? Thanks for running a cool website, for all to enjoy + learn.

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Tasha Reynolds said...

Did not find any larger images, but that's OK. The building mentioned by Tina is a great topic to study. It certainly is a jinxed place. The fearsome part is it's only about 140 miles from us! Omaha, Nebraska. Small World. We've heard several remark it has more a------- per square mile than anywhere else in the nation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home