Sunday, May 06, 2007

Paranoia



I met a guy yesterday. I knew him from this website which is kinda silly to spell it out! But i will do if we do work out. Nah its not a gay website at all. But anyways we have been chatting online for quite sometime and decided to meet up. I was quite nervous to be honest. Because our chats online and on the phone had been really quite good and i really want to keep that going in real. So after abit of delays here and there, we met for coffee and some drinks. It was nice just sitting down, chatting away and being able to be so comfortable in each others presence. I was glad. He sent me back and i gave him a hug. Though i very much wanted to make out with him, but i believed that it will spoil the magical moment we share. We told each other that we enjoyed each others company and hoped to see each other again soon.

Just one hour ago, we started chatting online again. He said he went out with his friend, i kept thinking which friend is it? Is it another guy? And then he seemed to talk less too, which made me think is he chatting with another guy? someone new? i cant help but feel so paranoid which i know is totally ridiculous. I really dont want to spoil this special friendship/date which we shared. I MUST stop myself from thinking about paranoid stuff. im trying hard to. I guess i just cant help being insecure again. This is something which is always part of me and in order for things to work, i better try and control! I really hope things will work out between us, i do like him but i must try and take things slow and steady too. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger SYNRGY said...

Good Luck, Buns... Again... I'm not going to offer any advice... It's not working for me... Apparently... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home