Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Start of a new week


I partied hard during the Easter Wkend. And now, its the start of a new week again. Im feeling really lethargic and kinda in a depressing mood. I dont know why either. I think its the whole "BOYFRIEND" thing again which is bothering me.

I know there are guys who are interested in me. But some of them are not my type and i dont wana lead them on. others are far away overseas. Its hard to find a boyfriend in Aus really. some of my friends have no problems finding at all. Whereas i cant seem to find someone. Even guys i sleep with, they often ask me why am i single? I really dont know how to answer them really.

Do guys not like me because of my race? I really dont know. I went for a big party during the Easter weekend and all the other asian guys were giving me looks. My friend said, "they think im a threat to them just cause i might snatch other potential aussies away". And they are totally unfriendly to me. Its kinda dumb i think. I am totally harmless and friendly!

Why is it so hard to find love? Im trying my best not to make an effort to find love but rather wait for love to come to me. Some of my friends think this is the best way. Others think i should be more enthusiastic. So i went online to some gay websites. But isnt SEX all people are looking for there? Im still hoping for the "cinderella like story" to happen to me. Like, when i go to the gym/supermarket, i bump into this guy, we like each other at 1st sight, can communicate well, do sweet stuff together, get together and have great sex and think of each other all night. I know its not going to happen like this.

Sorry for whining and whining about love and boyfriends and stuff. but i guess its those times when i am feeling lonely again... BUT weird thing is im having GREAT sex.
I guess theres a trade off.. like when u have great sex u cant have a bf? LOL

Is there a website where single gay guys can find their potential lover and doesnt involve sex?

3 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Great post mate. I have heard similar comments from other Asian friends who feel the same way....I'm sure you are lovely. I was single for five years and everyone kept asking why! It is hard to meet nice boys to date. I'm glad I found one...but it is hard to stay in a relationship. Just remember..you are a great guy and the right person will come along. Do not settle!

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

Finding the right one is sometimes almost the same day, or the 5 years mentioned.

If you want to find an interesting place where there are not many friends, hop on along to the URL link below.

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Greg Louren said...

Some great posts. I ran across a straight woman who included your profile image in her collection of great guy butts.
http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com is the funniest website ever seen! They're just pounding a crappy condo place all the way in to the ground.
Call the condo phone number collect, and drive 'em up the wall. 402-346-4112

 

Post a Comment

<< Home