Sunday, December 17, 2006

Guys




Sometimes i just feel i dont get guys. Yes i am a guy myself, but sometimes i dont get myself either. This post is not about me. Its about my ex boyfriend and my ex fuck buddy. Sounds complicated but i shall tell u guys all about it.



I bumped into my ex fuck buddy yesterday when i was going to have dinner with my family. Well we fucked like 5 times in the past and that was it, i left for Australia and we lost contact. My ex fuck buddy is this muscular hunk with hot muscular muscles to die for. And guess what, hes not the top that u might imagine him to be. Hes a fucking hot bottom. Never have i enjoyed topping anyone so much. His moaning is such a huge turn on. And who doesnt like to fuck a muscular guy?

Anyway we exchanged numbers again and i thought we could reminisce the good old days by having a good fuck again. But from his text messages he just wanted to catch up and have coffee and he refuses to tell me why we cant fuck again. I was kinda annoyed. Why cant he just tell me the truth? Like maybe hes dating someone or maybe he doesnt like me to fuck him anymore? I will certainly be cool with his answers. but he just refused to answer me and never returned my messages anymore. Fine. Maybe its my fault too for pressing him too hard for sex and he might feel like a sex toy or something. Well its my loss definitely i cant pump his hot ass again but its a bigger loss for him not having my dick lol.



I just dont get older guys and what they are thinking. Another good example is my ex boyfriend. He can be very nice to me at times and can be very cold as well. Hot-cold-hot-cold. i dont expect much from him but i just wana be friends and care for each other as friends. But apparently maybe it seems too much for him to take. He cant even plan afew hours to go out with me. He give excuses like hes tired, he wants to watch soccer bla bla. I cant imagine how it will be like if we are still together. I just dont get what goes on in his mind sometimes.



at the end of the day, i cant help but still like older guys even though i dont understand them that well sometimes. I dont know why im writing this entry either. It seems like friends around me are having relationship and friendship problems and i guess ive had enuf of listening to them. Maybe i need more drama in my life. LOL.



Well, i think the thing i need most now is a FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



how about u, whats the thing u need most now?

Have a good week ahead! =)

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

I need a fuck too!!! where's my bf!! one more week. Thanks for the eye candy.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

Perhaps your F#*@ Buddy has seen more in you than a quick "hi there, pump me, see ya later" Which isn't such a bad thing really...Or maybe there is a good reason behind his change of heart & he is not in a position to tell you...No matter what you should be happy you had a good time with him rather than spend the rest of your life wondering what it would be like...I understand your issue with the Ex...I get the hot/cold treatment as well...& he too was older...And I cant figure it out...
Hugs Babe & hope you find your ummm F#*&... :)

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good sex to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home