Friday, December 15, 2006




I saw him today again. I was shocked, flushed and just happy.

He asked why my face looked so red. I wonder did i blush when i was talking to him.
After he left, i quickly looked into the mirror to check whether my hair was in place and how ugly i looked. LOL.

It was nice bumping into him. I hope he didnt sense my insecurity as i didnt dare to look straight into his face.

Things will always remain the same. I will always be admiring him from a corner and secretly hoping he'll be mine someday and we'll be happy together. Well thats impossible but a fantasy is good enough.

Somewhere in my heart I'm always
Dancing with you in the summer rain.

Belinda Carlisle - Summer Rain.


1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

Don't think I will change to a Bi, with all these handsome men images to review. But if others can, it's probably the best of both worlds.

Check out this wild item below.

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home