Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Have you ever...




Well to me, he has always been a mentor. A brotherly figure. Someone i look up to. Someone who has the looks, the body, the career and the boyfriend. Someone who made my heart melt literally when i met him. Hes everything i want in a boyfriend. Hes manly, hot and nice. He motivated me to gym, he motivated me to study harder and not think so much about guys. We were pretty close for a period of time. I know he has a boyfriend and i did not have any ulterior motives as to snatch him away. We were just friends. But somehow, gradually we drifted apart. I guess he was busy with work.

The previous time i was back home, i saw him at the clubs and he was kinda cold to me. I was upset. But later on, i found out he was attending to his drunk boyfriend. Recently, i saw him again. He wasnt the same as before. He was not as friendly as before. He did not talk as much to me. I was upset. Was he troubled with things in his life? I had this wishful thinking that he realised hes beginning to like me so he started avoiding me and being cold to me. Or maybe, he was just sick of being a brother/mentor to me.

I have been dreaming of him lately... For the past 2 nights in fact. Just then, when i was taking a nap, i dreamt that we were taking our puppy, Scrubby, out for a stroll. Whenever he put his hands on my shoulders, i felt happy. When i woke up, i tried to get back to the dream again but it was hard. I know this will never come true but just being in the dream is good enough. Do you believe that if you dream hard enough, some things might must come true?

As i was smoking and drinking away that night, my eyes caught his, and somehow i think his eyes caught mine and he smiled. i smiled back and turned away...

Have you ever found the one
You've dreamed of all your life
You'd do anything to look in their eyes
Have you finally found the one you've given your heart to
Only to find that one won't give their heart to you
Have you ever closed your eyes and Dreamed that they were there
And all you can do is wait for that day when they will care

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

I think we have all at one time or another visioned our ultimately "dream" guy"...although me may never find him it sure is fun thinking about him...xox

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good sex to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home