Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Taxi Driver




Finally, i had this weird encounter with someone who drove me home yesterday. It was the taxi driver. I was taking this cab home after clubbing and the driver started striking a conversation with me. First it was about where i am from. Next was about what i study and slowly and gradually he began to ask this question which kinda shocked me. "So do you have a boyfriend?"
I was thinking how the fuck does he know that i am gay. Then i laughed and said no. And then later on he asked me how was the club and stuff. And then i started asking about him and he said hes the same as me and he likes guys.
And then he asked me whether i was horny. Of course i was. Not that i didnt get approached at the club. In fact this quite hunky guy did dance with me and he smiled at me and touched my hair but thats all. I reckon his friend was around thats why. But anyway i told him yea i was kinda horny and he said he was too. I was quite shocked but didnt really bother until he was nearing my apartment and he started asking me do i stay alone and whether he could come up. I said yeh why not since i am horny. Shit im such a slut kill me. But then i needed to get off as well so might as well. He came up and i went into my apartment first and realised my housemates were still awake. I went out and told him nah cant do it. And then i asked if he wanted to play at the stairs. We went there and he started taking out his dick and i sucked it. It was hot to see his dick grew from small to huge. and then he wanted to fuck me. I took out the condom from this packet which i happened to take from the club. And then as he was about to wear it, it broke. I think he was too rough on it. And he was like shit. It was such an anti-climax. But anyway we both jerked off and came and thats it. My first encounter with a taxi driver. Oh and i did ask him whether i had to pay for the cab fare before i left the cab but he said it was alright. Geez. Oh and he said he was greek and many greeks liked guys?!?! im not too sure about that though.
Tell me, am i slutty? should i have controlled myself? sigh.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Talk about a free ride! LOL

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good sex to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home