Sunday, April 29, 2007

Temptation



Temptation is such a powerful force. It can make/break a person. maybe thats exaggerating but if you think about it in a wider perspective, you can see the picture. The most classic example would be someone succumbing to the temptation of another guy. Especially an attached guy who is tempted by the lust of another guy's body, he can either choose to be strong and exert some self control or either that succumb to temptation, have hot sex, enjoy a thrilling ride but guilt might just come in later.

I was tempted twice tonight. This guy whom i have not met up with wanted to ask me out to club. He was not bad looking. He kinda like asian guys. He was pretty decent. It was so tempting. I was thinking to myself: it could be a magical night where 2 guys fall in love. He might be the one whom i have been searching for. But what my friend said makes sense: if we are fated to meet, we will eventually meet. So i decided to choose the boring option, stay home and complete my assignment. Halfway through my assignment, i got a text. it was from mr 600ml coke bottle. He asked if i wanted to come over. I was too lazy to travel so i told him it was too late. He called me back and sounded drunk and horny. And i told him we will meet another time. I am quite proud of myself really. I must do this more often, not succumbing to temptations!

Have u been tempted this weekend? =)

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger SYNRGY said...

Not Yet... It's Still Saturday Here... ;) Hmmm... What Did You Have In Mind?

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home