Saturday, May 19, 2007

Emo post...

This is going to be yet another emo post.

Firstly, the guy whom i was interested in, whom i went out on a date with, suddenly disappeared from the net and even on his mobile. I was upset but i got over that last week. So last night i just wanted to try my luck, so i called him. He picked up the phone and i guess he was shocked to hear from me. He said hes very busy cos he got another job offer from somewhere and also hes been feeling quite down lately so he havent been responding. Well, that happened to me more than once. Guys disappearing. The previous one had problems with his ex. His ex came back to him and he felt mixed feelings. BLA BLA BLA. Im seriously sick of all these. Why must all these happen to me?

And then theres this guy in Sydney whom i spent 5 days with end of last year. We enjoyed each others companies. Everything was just great. Even when i left, we kept in contact. Even when i went back home, i still made long-distance calls to him. I missed him. We just had this connection. Not exactly sexual, but its just everything. The chemistry. He started to get busy with his life, while im enjoying my holiday. When i came back to Australia, we started getting in touch again. But i was kinda in a rejecting mood then, cos i just came back and had to settle down and stuff and i didnt have time for guys. And then he was busy with work again and i was busy with school. and then recently, ive been contacting him again and he told me he met another guy. And he has feelings for him.

And he told me he had feelings for me too. BUT now things are complicated. He has feelings for another person. I asked him if he had a chance, who would he choose? He said if only i lived in Sydney. I told him, what if i planned to move over. He told me he had met this guy now and things are still going on. I dont know, i just felt really upset. I know its not his fault. I cant blame him for liking someone since i didnt take the chance when i could. He kept saying im hot and he will always think im hot. I hate it. I wanted him to look beyond that really. I dont know, i just feel really upset now. i just dont understand why things always dont work out for me. He says he feels bad. Yet i dont want him to give up on that guy too. I dont want him to hurt the other guy.

Right now, i just need a hug and a shoulder to cry on. FTW seriously, FTW.

5 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger (Men)O(Rama) said...

Hello there Bunsguy..
You remind me of myself, when I was in my late teens, early twenties; falling madly in love with guys in half an hour, knowing we'd get married and grow old together, believing they were my soulmate! But let me tell you: once you're soulmate comes along, you'll be laughing at all the flings you've had! How do you reckognise your soulmate: I cannot explain, it just happens, and when it does you'll know! It may take many more years (I found mine when I was 32, not looking for a bf at all!) Like you I've always wanted to be with someone; everytime I went out I had hopes of finding the right guy, but most of them just wanted sex, wich I gave them, hoping they'd fall in love with me (dûh!)I'm quite attracktive, as it looks so are you, wich is a disatvantage as well; people tend to think that you're allready taken (for someone that gorgeous cannot be single!)or that the risk of other people trying to steal you away from them makes them feel they'd have to compeat all the time, so they prefer to settle with a nice bloke, who'll they cherish and love as much as they would have you!Some 'tips': - don't go out searching for a boyfriend, just be yourself and have fun (80 percent of the cases people find love when they're not looking!), - don't tell people (friends) you're looking for a relationship (gays are the biggest bitches, and will tell others you're desperate, - don't assume a relationship starts within a week (the dating and loving does), wait and see where you are together after a month or two (I know you can't wait that long, but trust me, it's for the best, but don't give yourself any anxiety attacks by fearing he might leave you, for that creates too much tension and then he definately will), -Do not call him more than twice in the first week, let him be the one to call, so you'll know it's going great so far (and don't keep your eye on your mobile the whole day... avoid tension!)
You look stunning, and once you'll get over the desperation of being with someone, you'll relax a bit more and other people will see the real you (who I guess is a very charming, caring and lovable hunk too! Yes he's in there somewhere, and you know it!)
All I can do now is wish you all the best, things will come together someday, you now just enjoy life as it comes, don't try to change the future too soon!
Take Care & Big Hug,
Alexander

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

menorama is right!
Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it the more it will elude you, but if you sit & wait patiently, it will come and rest itself upon your shoulder.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger SYNRGY said...

hey Buns... Just checking in on you... Don't sweat it baby boy... Just be patient and have fun... He will come to you...

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Lots of hugs your way!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

Whats happening with the sexy buns-man??? Just hoping all is well!
hugs
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home