Thursday, May 10, 2007

Whinings...

I was at the gym today and i met the guy whom i fucked with at the gym (refer to previous entries). We chatted abit and he said he needed 15-20 mins to do some abs exercises first. and then later on, i saw him walking down the stairs and he sorta winked at me or something. But i had only worked out for 25 mins or so, so after awhile i went down to look for him in the changing room but he was gone. I cant believe he was GONE in 5 mins. There goes my fuck.


When i was back, i logged into MSN and saw this guys nickname. It was grossly romantic and all about him finding his boi and they being together forever. BUt i remembered yesterday or the day before he was still single. So i asked him is he really attached and when did he find his bf? He said he is still attached and he found his bf on GAY.com and got together after like 1 or 2 days!!?!?!?! I was well... shocked. How come some people can find their bfs so easily while me? After one yr plus im still single, not so fabulous and kinda miserable. Even dates, how come some people can find dates easily while i cant. It really sucks. I dont think i lack looks and im not fat, whatever it is, i just feel shit.


I dont know whether its true but ive had afew experiences of this happening. the guy i went out with last wkend, he never picks up his phone, never checks his phone and dont really bother charging his phone. There was another guy which i used to date, it was the same thing, he could disappear for days just because he cant be fucked with his phone. I cant really get used to it, or maybe i choose to be tied down by technology. Like back home, guys whom u are interested in/interested in you will text/call you to ask hows your day, miss u and stuff like that. Its just kinda sweet. But guys here just dont really do that. Maybe i shouldnt be too dependent on sweet texts and calls because maybe they dont mean much anyway.


I wish that a romantic story could happen to me...




I hope you guys are not annoyed with reading about my whinings. I just cant help it. Blogging makes me feel heaps better.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Mate..let is all out!!!!

I did it for five years...being single and then I met this boy. It's hard work being in a relationship but when it is meant to happen..it will!

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Tina Charlton said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs good sex to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

Your site has terrific bubble butts, for women to enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home