Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BiSexuals?



Have u ever met a guy who told u hes bisexual? And he has a girl friend? Or maybe someone whos married? Or even worse someone whos married with kids? Im totally cool with bisexuals.
I dont think ive had much action with many bisexuals. Well, some might not even tell u they are.
Well the first bisexual ive had some "fun" with, he was alright. He lived near me and whenever i needed a quick fuck, i'll just see whether hes around. He doesnt give head or do anything but play with my nipples (i think hes imagining its a girls tits). so i do all the job. And he doesnt fuck well too. Maybe the girls he had fucked before faked their orgasms and told him how good he was, when hes actually not that great. hes just a 6/10 fuck i would say. Well i dont see him online these days. Maybe he actually has a girl friend now, who knows.

The 2nd bisexual i met was in uni. i found him through this website, where they list down all the beats and cruising places around your area. i dont know whether its appropriate to mention it here but anyways, i added him and we chatted online and it turns out hes also in the same uni. Oh well and one day, we decided to meet at the school toilet (which happens to be a beat i dont know why), it was pretty interesting. He told me to go to the first cubicle or something, and he would be in the second. And then he told me the colour of his pants and shoes he would be wearing. So i was in the cubicle waiting for him and then he came into the next cubicle. and then i bent down to see what he was up to. He unzipped his pants and i think he was just jerking off. So i did the same thing. His hands suddenly came under the cubicle beckoning me to do something. I wasnt sure what to do but i bent down to see what he was doing. He lowered his body against the cubicle wall and then put his cock under the cubicle wall.

So i put mine over as well and we started playing. The toilet was pretty quiet. I decided to come out of the toilet and go over to his cubicle. He opened his cubicle door and there he was. He looked fine, blondish young aussie. Anyway we started sucking each other off and he had quite a nice cock i must say. Although he panicked at times when he heard footsteps coming towards the toilet. So we had this conversation about what he did in the toilets most of the time. He said wanking and sucking. He hasnt fucked a guy inside the cubicles before. So i kinda bent over and teased him with my ass. And he kept teasing my ass too. i asked if he wanted to fuck me and he said yeh. So i took out the packet of condom and lube from my bag (i always have one or 2 in my bag just in case) and he tore open the packet, put on the condom and lube and started putting his cock in my ass. It felt painful at 1st. The pain was so sharp i nearly screamed. Probably cos i was too tight. Well as i got used to his cock, he began banging my ass nice and hard. It felt really good. And then i told him to cum soon, so he fucked me harder and came. It was really great. The thrill of fucking in the cubicles when u know u might get caught. Oh well. I met him 2-3 days later in the cubicles and we just sucked each other although he let me fingered his ass. He wanted me to fuck him but there wasnt enough time for it.

So there u go, another bi guy experience. He told me his girlfriend knows hes bi, but doesnt know about his other actions. So i told him to be safe and responsible because he has a girlfriend and he fucks with other guys too. And i asked him whether he liked guys emotionally or just like fucking guys? As usual, like most of the bisexuals ive met say, ultimately they still like girls but they dont mind guy & guy action.

Have you had any bisexual experiences? were they hot, awkward or just weird?

I must be the most lazy blogger ever, but i promise to put in more effort to write some exciting stuff thats been happening in my life!

13 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger joe*to*hell said...

i just dont beleive that men are bisexual. ladies seem to be much easier. but guys - not really. the only pussy they like is themselves, for being too chicken to be a full on gay

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger absoluterik said...

Hello

I love your blog.



Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringLove.com



May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

www.restoringLove.com



Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

bi is just another stop on the way to gaytown!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Sourpuss B-ash said...

I really liked your blog. Can I add a link to your blog in mine? I'm sure my friends would love it too.
Kisses.
Take Care.

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've met one bisexual guy..he was ousom

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger alfonso said...

I met a very cute guy, the oldest son of a very catholic family during junior high in Mexico.

Through the years, Every time a made a pass on him, He would say, that even He would like to, it was a sin, years went by, we became very good friends and He became very succesful student who got the chance to continue his education abroad.

After maybe 10 years I got a message from him telling me He was back in Mexico and married!!

I got invited to his brand new house and got to know his wife, also from a very traditional catholic family from Montreal, pregnant and ready to fly back home for her maternity leave.

We kept seeing each other after his wife left and to make a long story short we eneded up in bed one night; ntotally naked, we were making out and I was ready for the big jump, sliding the condom into his wonderful cock, when he said"please, stop, I wont be able to see you again if we di this" so I do not know why but I stoped and told him it was O.K.

After a year went by and he got a dream job in Paris and moved with his wife and new born.

We kept in a very light touch,after that, but lately I have been getting more e-mails from him where he expresses interest in my openly gay life, He has chaneled all his sex drive through sports and managed to keep and amazingly fit body at his 45.

I only hope that after all these years He had the chance to get it off with a man...

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Brechi said...

Honestly I haven't really known any truly bisexual men very well yet.

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Bill Kenworth said...

There are probably only a few well-educated guys, at about age 23, who are straight....but enjoy masturbating together. A friend of mine told me about his activities w/another guy. They like the warmth and affection of laying on their backs with arms and legs touching.
Slowly they coax their loads in about 30 minutes, enjoying all the time talking about sexuality.
Both are well-developed in the way of round butts, so they usually trade places about 15 minutes in to the session. That way, they think of laying where their best friend's round butt pressed against the sheet, as well as warmth of the body.
I get horny thinking about their estimated 1,000 sessions they have shared. They always ejaculate on to their own stomachs and chests. The occasional running of semen on to the other guy's body is just considered "it's only sexual fluid, a natural body function".
They're 2 lucky guys who can enjoy their friendship to the max, and it doesn't interfere with their interest in women.
More persons should be so fortunate. My lady friend encouraged me to share this info. Her interest, incidently, is seeing round-butt guys in speedos.
She sure likes your's.
They enjoy round butts like we enjoy seeing women w/same !
I also have learned more young women like to experiment with other women, which seems OK.

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Jolene Lorins said...

You have a very sexy, round butt. Another straight woman who likes to see your photo.

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Seth Jetty said...

I surveyed some straight friends. Both women and men like your main photo in the Aussiebums. Good looking round butt. Some of the women don't care about your orientation, they just want to massage your sexy butt for about 15 minutes, partly because few guys have nice butts.
I hope your friends pursue more pleasure with your fine ASSet, and you should feel fortunate to have a great body.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous J J Higgins said...

That's a real screwed up condominium building in Omaha Nebr. USA Tons of laughter.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Shane Rockresser said...

The http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com place might benefit from some straights trying bi- pleasures ? No? That bad of a place ? Too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home