Wednesday, August 01, 2007

After sex



Some people like to have themselves all cleaned up and get rid of all the sweat and lubricant from their bodies right after sex. Some people just like to lie in bed and fall asleep cuddling their partner. Some people, like ME, like to have a smoke after sex and then jump into bed and just cuddle up. Some people just get back to what they are supposed to be doing: work!

What do u like to do right after sex?

My legs are feeling very much like jelly now. I just had sex and im now going to attend classes in school. It is bad. lol. Well sometimes sex is just a convenient way to relieve stress and get off. I dont think i will be having sex for afew days ;P I'd rather spend sometime with Mister right hand.

4 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

I would really love to sit here and tell you all about what I would like, but I just cant seem to recall what sex is?
It has been far too long that I have forgotten what it is like before, during & afterwards...lol

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

Exclusive news or just a big headache for me but anyways....*winks*

Hi friends,
Just a 'quicky' to let you know my blog address has changed LOL
The old address was too similar to that of 'Pride of Place' & I have been asked to change it.
New address is
http://blogshaney.blogspot.com
Sorry for the hassle
Hugs
Shaney

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Tina Resha said...

Your main photo even turns on straight women. They really enjoy the few guys who have nice round buns.

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Tina Chandler said...

This link to another Blogger account, in the U.S., is a real mind blower.
A very F'ed up condominium building that possibly needs r---- b---- to help
it.

http://wwwttco-yo.blogspot.com

Enjoy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home